As of this morning, I’ve got a patch made for the large section missing from the face of the wall and another section cut for the area behind the backsplash. There’s a 1″ brace built to hold the entire area in place, as well as anchor the plastic edging strip that will make up the corner. I’ve got to buy some decking screws long enough to reach the studs behind the tile, backing board, and lathe. This evening the plan is to finish the patches, fasten them into the wall, and get mud on the walls to dry.

Date posted: November 18, 2009 | Filed under house | Comments Off on Patches.

Comments are closed.