BALTIMORE, December 8. O’Malley Picks Brown As His Running Mate. Are these guys not photogenic, or what? If they don’t already have their own buddy movie in production, I think I could come up with a few ideas:
- A pair of mismatched cops have to learn to get along as they take down a corrupt system in a large city.
- A pair of superheroes fight crime, while keeping their alter egos as everyday politicians a secret.
- A duo of action movie stars fight to keep from killing each other as they play politicians in a murderous fight for the Governor’s office.
- Two inner-city gigolos fight crime by day and get busy by night.
- Two cowboys discover their forbidden love for each other in 1963 Montana. (You’d like that, ladies, wouldn’t you?)
I think Governor Hairpiece has his work cut out for him.