I’d better find a way to sleep on my lunch break, because the next three weeks are going to be brutal. We have the following events scheduled for the days leading up to our trip to Ireland:
- Having the first floor sanded, which will take four days and require
- Removing the floor-standing cabinets, sink, and stove from the kitchen in order to
- Pull up two layers of linoleum down to the bare wood beneath.
- Oh, and move all our furniture out onto the front porch, don’t forget that.
- Then, there’s travelling by plane to North Carolina the weekend before our overseas trip for the Lockard Reunion, and
- Somehow fit life, freelance, and a few beers in between.
We are doomed.