Not much to report today, just basic boring stuff. Lots of research last night on house stuff; new quality windows for the dining room will cost us upwards of $500 each. Two Energy Star-rated air conditioners for the upstairs will cost around $300 (Frigidaire 8000BTU models with remotes.) Switching out the first irrigation system in the greenhouse for a version with misting heads reveals a fundamental truth: More misting heads are required, with a greater coverage area (I got three 1GPH heads to play with, and they don’t cover enough area.) A minor setback. Also, my plan for a rain barrel gravity-feeding the irrigation system will probably not provide enough pressure to get water through the misting heads, which means I’m back to tiny, spread-pattern holes drilled in the pipe..
Sorry, but that’s all I got, kids.