After about five aborted tries, I finally got the image and caption on my home page to float correctly across all browsers and use the javascript correctly. It seemed that when I got it to work correctly in IE/Win, it would blow up any Mozilla/Safari-based browsers, and vice versa. This evening I applied some of my new learnin’ to crack the code, as it were. Anybody looking at the site through Opera, Camino,, and seeing something funky, please let me know.

This is a baby step in the direction of revamping this whole site into solid CSS, but a good start.

Date posted: March 25, 2005 | Filed under geek | Comments Off on Box Model Smack.

Comments are closed.